From: Subhendu Ghosh [mailto:sghosh@sghosh.org]
Sent: Sunday, April 13, 2003 7:56 PM
To: Faye Ly
Cc: xmlconf@ops.ietf.org
Subject: RE: netconf WG charter proposal

Faye

I think you are trying to shut the barn door before the horse gets in.

The data model is not in the immediate scope.  All the proposed charter
states is that the protocal provide mecahnisms that can differentiate.

There will always be standard data models and propritary data models.
The
protocol needs to be able to suuport both.

-sg