Re: netconf WG charter proposal

Hi -

Another aspect of this has shown up in repeated statements from operators
in face-to-face meetings and the IAB workshop that they really want the
human and automated interfaces to be the same.  Or have they changed
their view on this?

The other message I've heard several times is that using different
protocols for configuration and monitoring would be undesirable.
Did I just imagine these statements?

I'd love to hear from the operators regarding the desirability of distinct
protocols for machine-to-machine configuration, human-to-machine
interaction, and machine-to-machine monitoring.

Randy