RE: charter proposal - rev C

Title: RE: charter proposal - rev C

In the charter you write:

> The initial work will be restricted to the following items:
>
>   - Netconf Protocol Specification, which defines the
>     operational model, protocol operations, transaction model,
>     data model requirements, security requirements, and transport
>     layer requirements.
>
>   - Netconf over <TBD> Specification, which defines how the
>     Netconf protocol is used with the transport protocol
>     selected by the group.  There will be a document of
>     this type for each selected transport protocol.

Security requirements: it seems to me that security (or at least identity) needs to be built into the protocol. I'm not sure if this is a wordsmithing item or the proposal on the table is to just define the requirements for security.

Second item is suggested wording for "Netconf over <TBD>" could be written as "(A) Netconf Transport Specification".

Cheers, /gww