RE: netconf WG charter proposal

W.r.t.
> >>   MAY 03    Working Group formed
> >>   JUL 03    Submit initial Netconf Protocol draft
> >>   JUL 03    Submit initial Netconf over BEEP draft
> >
> >optimistic
>
> I'm rarely accused of that :-)  How about August or September,
> with the rest of the schedule pushed out to match.

Let us call it "aggressive".
My understanding was that the "design team" (or whatever the group
is named that came up the the XML doc we discussed in SF) is close
to haveing a mapping onto BEEP in the works already.
If so, then it would be REALLY GOOD to strive for such an I-D
to be submitted before the deadline for the next IETF in Vienna.

Bert