Re: netconf and working "on the box"

On Thursday, Mar 13, 2003, at 20:06 America/Montreal, Faye Ly wrote:

Ran,

The deployment scenario still exists but I can see that it is not a
problem in the enterprise or a ISP network.  Definitely in the broad
band and access network though.  You might want to check with the broad
band or access network providers.

-faye
I used to work in network engineering for a broadband ISP, with a focus
on the MAN/Access portion of the network.  My experience there was VERY
different than your claim.  So your statement above is not sufficient
to help me understand.

Can you please supply A LOT more details behind your claims ?

Ran