Re: XMLCONF Proposal

Greetings,

FWIW, I *don't* think this work should be undertaken.  I'm much more
amenable to a solution such as the one described here;

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-presuhn-nmwebdav-01.txt

As for asynch event notifications in this context, I would prefer an
approach such as this one;

http://www.mnot.net/papers/draft-nottingham-webi-warm-00.txt

Certainly, some configuration-specific XML document formats could be
used along with this work though, so I'd encourage work in that area
(and if you do that, please consider using the RDF data model).

Thanks.

MB