[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Final reminder about interim meeting on June 14
Apologies for that error. I've attached an updated agenda with
the correct reference.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Brian E Carpenter
Distinguished Engineer, Internet Standards & Technology, IBM
We may well re-time the agenda on site, and please remember
that you are expected to read the three drafts beforehand.
The following draft is no longer available:
I assume you mean ver 3:
Updated announcement and agenda for MULTI6 WG interim meeting
Date: Monday June 14, 2004
Time: 09:00 - 17:00 PDT
Place: Loews Beach Hotel, Santa Monica, CA, USA
This is the same location as the North American IPv6 Summit;
see http://www.usipv6.com/ for full logistics and hotel discount
code. (Of course, you may also wish to register for the Summit.)
There are many other hotels and plenty of restaurants nearby.
The room will hold about 100 people; The informal count of
attendees is about 30.
Breakfast and lunch NOT provided. Coffee breaks planned
at 10:00 and 15:00 PDT, lunch break around noon.
An informal "Bar BOF" will be held in the late afternoon of Sunday
June 13 to prepare for the main meeting. Location: somewhere in
The goal of the meeting is to reach common ground on architectural
analysis and on the impact of various classes of solution. It is
*not* to discuss solutions in detail or to choose one of them.
Draft agenda (comments welcome).
1. IPR reminder, logistics, agenda bashing (co-chairs, 10 min.)
2. Charter review (co-chairs, 5 min.)
3. Review "Things to think about" draft (Eliot Lear, 45 min.)
4. Review threats draft (Erik Nordmark, 45 min.)
5. Review + discuss future Architecture draft (Geoff Huston
by phone, co-chairs, 2 hours)
6. Open discussion on the impact of various categories of solutions
(co-chairs, 1 hour)
7. Conclusions of meeting and where to move from here.
Brian Carpenter & Kurt Erik Lindqvist, multi6 co-chairs