[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Please respond if attending June 14 MULTI6 meeting
- To: Multi6 <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Please respond if attending June 14 MULTI6 meeting
- From: Brian E Carpenter <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 10:39:16 +0200
- Organization: IBM
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.6) Gecko/20040113
The announcement for the interim meeting is attached again below.
Please reply to me (NOT the list) if you plan to attend. (The people
who already said yes to this date don't need to reply again.)
Geoff Huston's draft on the architectural analysis will be posted
very shortly. Discussion on the list will be very welcome, of course,
and this will be a major topic at the meeting.
I'd also like to tell you that as well as assistance from our host,
the IPv6 Summit, the direct costs of our meeting will be sponsored
by Autonomica AB in Sweden. Thanks Kurtis!
<<< message/external-body; name="interim-agenda.txt": Unrecognized >>>