[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Mutli6 meeting in Vienna
I am rethinking my R&R time off in July and might change my mind and
come to Vienna.
Part of my decision is are we going to meet officially as Multi6 and if
we do can we schedule one 2 hour offsite but not on Sunday as coming
from U.S. I don't want to get there on Saturday (well I can't). Us
meeting would input to my decision and two other areas of the IETF I am
not comfortable not being at for some issues that require important
We are in the clear that we should meet. What we need to work on is the
agenda. Me and Sean have been sending some sporadic emails between
eachother on this, but I guess we need to more a bit more here. As to
an off-site face-to-face meeting, I would say that this is partly up to
what the agenda would include.
I am still also open to input on the agenda and the structure of the
meeting. From the past weeks discussions here I would assume that "GSE"
will be a large topic, but we would need something to discuss around.
We also have Pekkas draft and we have the option to have someone go
through the options brought to the IETF so far (I was going through the
ID archives but I could't find much more than my drafts, Iljitsch,
Tonys and Michels expired drafts. Then we also have HIP. Have I missed
I guess that if we want to have a private session, that would be on the
topic of identifier/locator separation ?
- kurtis -