[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: policy support [was Re: load-balancing]
- To: Brian E Carpenter <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: policy support [was Re: load-balancing]
- From: Randy Bush <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 19:19:30 +0100
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 11:19:33 -0800
- Envelope-to: email@example.com
> I think it needs to be on the requirements list, which doesn't mean that
> the initial solutions need to support it.
the primary goals for this nascent wg for multi-homing in vN include
o load balancing (or sharing or whatever today's popular word is)
if they are not, then the wannabe wg should move from the ops area to some
place that wants to indulge in fantasy.
randy, with ad hat firmly on