[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
FW: Last Call: 'Transferring MIB Work from IETF Bridge WG to IEEE 802.1 WG' to Informational RFC
- To: "Mreview (E-mail)" <email@example.com>
- Subject: FW: Last Call: 'Transferring MIB Work from IETF Bridge WG to IEEE 802.1 WG' to Informational RFC
- From: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 23:37:43 +0100
FYI and review
From: The IESG [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2006 22:16
Subject: Last Call: 'Transferring MIB Work from IETF Bridge WG to IEEE
802.1 WG' to Informational RFC
The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider the
- 'Transferring MIB Work from IETF Bridge WG to IEEE 802.1 WG '
<draft-harrington-8021-mib-transition-01.txt> as an Informational RFC
The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send any comments to the
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com mailing lists by 2006-03-17.
The file can be obtained via
This document describes the plan to transition responsibility for
bridging-related MIB modules from the IETF Bridge WG to the IEEE
802.1 WG, which develops the bridging technology the MIB modules are
designed to manage.
This is not a WG document, but has been discussed quite extensively
already. The document is intended as Informational RFC. Therefor a
2 week IETF Last Call is being used for IETF community-wide review.
IETF-Announce mailing list