[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
ACTION REQUESTED: please review draft-ietf-ops-mib-review-guidelines-00.txt
- To: "Mreview (E-mail)" <email@example.com>
- Subject: ACTION REQUESTED: please review draft-ietf-ops-mib-review-guidelines-00.txt
- From: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 14:53:28 +0100
This mailing list is for a core set of MIB doctors/reviewers
As you may have guessed from my many postings on this
topic, I find this very a very important document to get
right. We have had too many reviews in the past where we
would (all in good faith) say different things about
particular objects and one reviewer would push back
on something that another did not care about.
I think it is important that we try to get a common
understanding (as much as possible) on what to look for
in MIB reviews. And this document can be a helpful
instrument for that.
So ... I know there are a numer of people on this list
that have not yet reacted at all. We need your
input/opinion too. We need everyone's opinion.
So please, do all take the time to read/evaluate this draft.
Pls do send an reply (so we keep subject line) with your
response to this list (or send it to me private if that is
what you prefer). Pls indicate:
- I read it and agree with the content, but have no time
for detailed comments
- I read it and do not agree... pls provide details
- I do not have time to read it, but I trust it will be OK
and I will do reviews based on these guidelines in the future
- I want to read but need more time till xxx (pls try to give
it time within 2 weeks)
- I would rather get removed from the MIB reviewers mailing list.
Sooner is better than later. I'd like us to try and get a
rev 1 out before the deadline of the next IETF (Mar 2nd, Sunday)
This rev 1 should be good enough so we can actually start using
it so we get "running code" experience.