RE: questions on smilnt error

hi Michael,
	Thanks a lot for taking time to explain in detail. Now I
	understand what the error means.

	I think you guessed it right, the program could be thinking
	that there is a problem with "vrrpOperVrId". as this is a
	TC declared locally?

	the following are the definitions:
--
	ifIndex  I think is InterfaceIndex