Re: draft-ietf-ops-vlanid-tc-mib-00.txt

I just thought I would check what changes are required to 802.1Q for this.  Both
Tony Jeffree (the chair of IEEE 802.1) and myself agree that this is a very
minor change.  This will be to allow the use of 4095 as a wildcard to match any
VLAN in MIB operations.  But it looks like 802.1Q may not get revised this year,
as originally thought.  (FYI.  802.1ad is the Provider Bridges project, which is
not likely to be completed this year.)

Les...

---------------------- Forwarded by Les Bell/GB/3Com on 08/10/2003 09:12

Tony Jeffree <tony@jeffree.co.uk> on 06/10/2003 20:24:01