Re: viral spam from MIBs list?

Hi -

Two minor points to note:
     1) the randy_presuhn@bmc.com address is no longer mine;
        I escaped from BMC last January.
     2) the MIBs list is on ops.ietf.org, which is adminstered separately
        from the ietf.org lists

BTW, I've found blocking multipart MIME and HTML to be a very
simple and effective way to block spam on IETF WG lists, with
very few false positives to approve manually.

Randy