RE: [Bridge-mib] RE: VLAn ID

So... what do we do for a common (or a few) common TCs.
Anyone wants to write a I-D for it?

It seems like we would define the VlanIDOrAny as (0..4095)
now and make 4095 mean "wildcard"

There is another MIB coming up in the IPCDN WG that wants
to define a VlanIDOrAny (not a TC, but the concetp) for
one of their objects. If we could give them guidance on
what to do (soon), that would be great.

Thanks,
Bert