InetAddressType DEFVAL clause

Hi all,

I wonder if the DEFVAL clause should or should not be used in a
InetAddressType  OBJECT-TYPE definition.
Should be a common practice in a RowStatus type to describe that type
and Address MUST be set ?

Another point that worries me is the wrong interpretation of InetAddress
in some RFCs
For example in RFC 3176

Some documents are indicating to implementers that an InetAddress size
is in general from 9 characters (0.0.0.0.0) in other words encoding
0x302e302e302e30 to 15 (255.255.255.255) same can happen to Ipv6

Supposed that a table is created (a) by a manager or (b) by the agent in
a discovered process
In b the system can detect the IPv6 address type and derive it by itself
in the creation Row  an address of type ipv4 in the address field. but
the