Re: Some additional obscure questions...Forward Refs

hi,

1)Is support for forward references required in the MIB module language?
The answer is "OF COURSE".

2)Can a rule be made such that all OID values defined in a MIB
module are "under" the OID value specified in the MODULE-IDENTITY?
The answer is "OF COURSE NOT".

3)Could a new language be specified that doesn't allow forward references?
The answer is "OF COURSE".

This is really old stuff. REALLY OLD.

/david t. perkins