RE: docsis subscriber mib

Hi -

I think it's not *that* serious a problem.  If they've
established a convention that's working for them, I'm
not going to lose any sleep over it.  Dave Perkins asked
the right questions.  If their environment doesn't need
the kind of assurrances his (or my) proposed approaches
would provide, fine.  There's a range of possible solutions,
and some of them may (or may not) be over-engineered,
depending on their needs.

 Randy Presuhn          BMC Software, Inc.  1-3141
 randy_presuhn@bmc.com  2141 North First Street
 Tel: +1 408 546-1006   San José, California 95131  USA
 My opinions and BMC's are independent variables.