[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
FW: Last Call: Textual Conventions for Additional High Capacity Data Types to Proposed Standard
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: FW: Last Call: Textual Conventions for Additional High Capacity Data Types to Proposed Standard
- From: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 19:25:41 +0100
- Delivery-date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 10:26:48 -0800
- Envelope-to: email@example.com
Just in case someone missed it.
> From: The IESG[SMTP:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> Reply To: email@example.com
> Sent: Monday, March 20, 2000 4:43 PM
> Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Subject: Last Call: Textual Conventions for Additional High Capacity
> Data Types to Proposed Standard
> The IESG has received a request to consider Textual Conventions for
> Additional High Capacity Data Types <draft-kzm-hcdata-types-05.txt> as
> a Proposed Standard. This has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the
> product of an IETF Working Group.
> The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
> final comments on this action. Please send any comments to the
> email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org mailing lists by April 18, 2000.
> Files can be obtained via