Re: [idn] What's wrong with skwan-utf8?

Does anyone have a good list of "what happens" if an full 8-bit name is
received by the different applications?
The reason we should strive to compile this list is that once IDN is
deployed, there will be people trying to enter multilingual domain names
from non-compliant applications.  There is simply no way of avoiding this,
even if we choose to go with ACE.

If something is bound to break or go down, we should know about it
beforehand so that we can prepare for it.

Edmon