Re: [idn] Versions of Nameprep

At 10.16 -0800 00-12-18, Mark Davis wrote:
>I'll use the name "Stable Nameprep" for Patrik's idea as elaborated in
>email, just to have a name for it in discussion. The features are:

FYI:

After understanding the view of Mark, I can let all people know that
this idea came up in discussions between Mark and myself 1.5 weeks
ago. Mark was even the one which wrote the initial text.

I did say "my" proposal just because I didn't really know the
position of Mark until now -- or rather, I didn't know explicitly if
he backed the idea or just was kind helping me with the text. As I
said before, this idea is not really baked yet...

If this ends up being a separate I-D, Mark and myself will be editors
of the document.

    Patrik