Re: Nameprep and ISO/Unicode (Re: [idn] NamePrep with Japanese hiragana and katakana)

At 15.29 -0800 00-12-14, Harald Alvestrand wrote:
>But some of it will be pushed by people who lost their battle in the
>Unicode Consortium and ISO, and are coming to the IETF to fight
>these battles once more, perhaps hoping for a different outcome.

There will be no other outcome, as all such proposals are verified
for example through myself as liason with Unicode Consortium, and if
the proposal is about "a bug" in Unicode, I will violently refuse to
have the fix made in the IETF.

I don't have the energy to verify all things explicitly as I know
that Unicode people are subscribers to the IDN mailing list -- and I
know they verify the proposals submitted to the wg.

    Patrik