[idn] iDNS.net

I am hoping that someone on the list can help clarify for me which standards
proposal iDNS.net uses for multilingual domain names.

Their web site was confusing on this issue. Some sentences sounded like they
used an ACE-based approach (perhaps RACE) however, in follow-on sentences
(and in the iDNS.org site) it sounds like they use SENG.

Also, are there any predictions for which of the many proposals will
probably be selected as the standard? Is evaluation close enough to give an
indication? I've done a lot of reading through many ietf documents without
being able to come to a conclusion on this.

Any help in understanding would be very much appreciated.

Suzanne

Innovators and creative geniuses cannot be reared in schools. They are
precisely the men who defy what the school has taught them. (Ludwig Von
Mises)

Suzanne Topping
BizWonk Inc. (TM)
Solutions for a Global E-conomy

Phone: +1 716-454-4210
Fax: +1 716-454-4213
Email: stopping@rochester.rr.com

(Send me an email to join the North East Localization Special Interest
Group, an email distribution list which acts as a discussion forum for
localization issues.)