[idn] Nameprep, RACE, and LACE tester

Greetings again. I have put up a test program for people who want to
experiment with nameprep, RACE, and LACE at
<http://www.imc.org/nameprep/>. That page also has links to the Perl
scripts that I use. You can enter a string either as raw UTF8, hex of
codepoints, RACE, LACE, or hex of UTF8. The page also has links to
the new RACE draft and the "I didn't turn it in on time" LACE draft.

Comments on the site should be sent to me personally, not to the
whole mailing list. I'm particularly interested in any bugs that
folks find in any of the modules.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--Internet Mail Consortium