Re: Fw: [idn] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-idn-jpchar-00.txt

Hi all,

> From: "Mark Davis" <mark.davis@us.ibm.com>
> Subject: Re: Fw: [idn] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-idn-jpchar-00.txt
> To: idn@ops.ietf.org
>
> About this message. Where exactly are the files that are referenced in the
> document? It cites, for example,
>
> >The file "idntabjp10.txt" defines Japanese characters in the format of
> [VERSION],
>
> but I can't find that file anywhere. Does anyone know where it might be?

Sorry for your inconvenience.  I submitted I-Draft with extra data
files, but they were not put on I-Draft repository.

I noticed it yesterday night, and arranged to put them on JPNIC web
site.  Now, they are on the way.  Please wait a few hours :-)

    Files may appear on
    http://www.nic.ad.jp/en/research/idn/reference/index.html#rfc