From: "Wael Nasr" <wael.nasr@i-dns.net>
To: idn@ops.ietf.org
Sent: November 13, 2000 10:02:00 AM GMT
Subject: [idn] Q

With the arabic language
the zero is like the dot in .com

Is this a similar problem in other languages?
do you allow it in domian names?

Also, How do you make a decent appreviation for
a company or center name to come up with something
as nice as IBM for international business machines?

there is no standard way in arabic that I am aware of

sorry if this is outside what you are discussing right now

Rgs
wael Nasr