Re: [idn] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-idn-lace-00.txt

At 20:26 08/11/2000 +0000, Brian W. Spolarich wrote:
>On Wed, 8 Nov 2000, Paul Hoffman / IMC wrote:
>
>| Maybe when we start comparing ACEs, we should use different prefixes
>| for each.
>
>   How about '<n>q--', where N is an identifier chosen by the ACE draft
>author?

I think each RACE draft should choose a different prefix, with no special
considerations.
I think it is the clear consensus of the group, the authors and the WG
chairs that the prefix of the final (single) RFC shold NOT be ANY of the
ones in the I-D; using different prefixes for each draft helps experimentation.

--
Harald Tveit Alvestrand, alvestrand@cisco.com
+47 41 44 29 94