[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [idn] FYI: patent statement from Walid
- To: Rick H Wesson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [idn] FYI: patent statement from Walid
- From: "Brian W. Spolarich" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 18:22:04 +0000 (GMT)
- cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-date: Mon, 06 Nov 2000 11:27:21 -0800
- Envelope-to: email@example.com
On Mon, 6 Nov 2000, Rick H Wesson wrote:
| where can we find your patent application?
Sorry I didn't include more detail. I was planning on sending a note to
the IDN WG this week after following up with any questions the IESG had.
The international patent application is WO0056035, "METHOD AND SYSTEM
FOR INTERNATIONALIZING DOMAIN NAMES".
Via the European Patent Office web site (free, but you have to access
each PDF page separately):
Via the IBM Patent Server: