[idn] Re: about NSI ML-testbed and i-DNS proxy's vulnerability

Cant comment on NSI.

However, I am kind of interested to know what 'i-DNS Proxy' you talking about
because there i-DNS.net has no "DNS-PROXY" solution. Neither has any of our
product is dependent on Netscape or IE or any platform in particular.

Secondly, ML.com is a special testbed and i-DNS.net has not even release any
software which is meant for ML.com yet. We are going to release certain
software designed to work with ML.com when the testbed starts.

So I don't know where you get these informations below and how you arrived to
the conclusion. Please clarify.

-James "speaking as i-DNS.net I suppose" Seng