Re: [idn] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-idn-cjk-00.txt

	DNS is not intended to support as full a range of
names as one would need for text processing.  In fact,
DNS names are only intended to name hosts, companies,
and so forth -- so the uses are quite limited.

	Therefore, I do not believe that we need to support
as broad a range of names as Frank Ernens appears to believe.
In essence, I think his notions are confused, because they
extend outside the scope of DNS, though the notions are
entirely well intended.

Ran