RE: [idn] draft-ietf-idn-requirements-04.txt

Title: RE: [idn] draft-ietf-idn-requirements-04.txt

I'm not sure I understand the last sentence there; the English
is too broken. However,

1) The term "ACE" is not (and should not be) defined in the
   requirements doc. There is now the term "TES" ("Transfer
   Encoding Syntax"), which is consistent with the terms used
   in UTR 17.

2) The requirements document MUST NOT presuppose that there is
   at all any "ACE" (TES) used for domain names.  It does not
   so far, and must not begin to do so.

                /Kent Karlsson