Re: [idn] Internationalized PTR draft submitted

Some of the reasons the plane 14 codes are discouraged is outlined in chapter 5 of
the Unicode Standard (I forget which section of that chapter). Briefly, because
they are actual characters in the text, and yet stateful, there are many
possibilities for corruption by unaware text editors. Where language tagging is
really necessary, we encourage the use of out-of-band protocols.

Mark