Re: [idn] Internationalized PTR draft submitted

PTR has a failing which IPTR attempts to address, ie, locale info (language
info).

So a Japanese application may choose the Japanese IDN for the IP and the
Korean application may choose the Korean IDN for the IP. How useful it is
subjected to debate of cos.

-James Seng