Re: [idn] Internationalized PTR draft submitted

Hi, I am Hongbo Shi, one of the authors. James Seng is a person who has
given us many comments. :)

Now let me explain our IPTR draft.

At first, I think internationalized domain name also means how to have
multiples names for a single machine/IP in different languages.
Such as www."iDN-in-JP".waseda."iDN-in-JP".jp.

Due to the thinking, I suggest a new RR TYPE to provide address-to-iDN,
exactly I should say address-to-iDNs.
                                   ^^
Second, about "language tag"
I also think whether it is necessary or not. But my reason is different
from yours. :)

If we talk about "language" on DNS, we will encounter a problem that the
language is per domain name? per label? within label? In our draft there
are some open issues. The problem I raised before is one of them.
Every comment is welcome.

Best Regards.

Hongbo Shi