Re: [idn] nameprep forbidden characters

Yet another crazy idea.

If RACE or some encoding which does not 7bit ASCII as-is is been choosen (in
otherwords, UTF-8 is out), then it _may_ be possible for domain names to have
":" or punctations with some consideration put in place without causing too
much havoc.

For Patrik sake, it is something to ponder about...:-))

ps: No, I am not suggesting we drop UTF-8!

-James Seng