Re: [idn] additional comments from draft-ietf-idnra-00.txt

> >If INDRA also defines that the zone file must be loaded and changed after
> >nameprep, you are right that all data is already in nameprep form.
>
> That's exactly what we say (or should have said) in IDNRA. Because
> IDNRA causes no changes to DNS servers, the data that goes between
> them is unchanged.

Actually using UTF-8 at all places and forcing it to be form-folded, you
get the same retsult. No changes to DNS, backward compatible with ASCII,
and more efficient than an ACE. It will also result in using a standard
encoding instead of a special DNS only encoding.

   Dan