Re: [idn] New protocol proposal: IDNRA

John, et al,

I was only thinking of the client end, but I will say that it can be
indicative of the server side/agent side of operations, and in some cases
can affect what happens.  I'm sure for countries who use characters
outside the ASCII range, they'll be more likely to move than for e.g. the
US.  As long as they don't have another mechanism in place which can
handle int'lized domain names, that is (thinking of email systems which
are not MIME-compliant, but which just pass 8-bit through).

Not really interested in a huge debate.  If you say 10-20-50 years,
whatever, I'd be happy to take your word for it.

Regards,
Andrea

--
Andrea Vine, avine@eng.sun.com, iPlanet i18n architect
"A bibliophile is a lover of books; a bibliomane, a wildly enthusiastic