Re: [idn] NSI Multilingual Testbed Information (fwd)

I would definitely agree with Patrik. At an absolute minimum, the provisional
registrations should restrict themselves to characters that are distinguished
under caseless NFKC identifier rules. While that may not be what the IDN group
finally resolves, it has a far better chance of not causing collision problems
than if arbitrary character choice is allowed.

There is a file containing those characters on
http://www.unicode.org/unicode/reports/tr15/data/LC-NFKC-Identifiers.txt.

For IDN use, one would substitute
  002D; 002D # P: -             HYPHEN-MINUS
for
  005F; 005F # P: _             LOW LINE

Mark