Re: [idn] NSI Multilingual Testbed Information (fwd)

Kenneth,

from the documentation I have read to date, conversion technology is to be
provided by existing technology providors or can be developed by the
registrars. the Registry will not apply the conversion technology, its up
to the registrar.

It appears that there is an encoding type for each language, wow looks
like NSI figured everingthing out.

I guess we can all go home now.

-rick