Re: [idn] Adding "optional" characters in draft-ietf-idn-nameprep

> Keith already said this during the meeting. Wires and bits don't care
> about I18N. If we only focus ONLY on the wire format, then the DNS
> packet are 8-bit clean already. So lets shutdown the list, go home and
> pat yourself on your head.

IETF clearly has a role to play in defining IDNs, but it's also clear
that we don't have all of the expertise that is needed to do this right.
So we need to find one or more other organizations that do have the
expertise, and figure out which questions to ask them.

Keith