Re: [idn] Adding "optional" characters in draft-ietf-idn-nameprep

I dont agree on this view.

Keith already said this during the meeting. Wires and bits don't care
about I18N. If we only focus ONLY on the wire format, then the DNS
packet are 8-bit clean already. So lets shutdown the list, go home and
pat yourself on your head.

The reason I18N of Domain Names is because of Human Interaction. And
that is more important than the wire format.

It is also why the WG is called IDN not IDNS because it is beyond DNS.
This also raise the point (again) that we need not limit ourselves to
only DNS.

-James Seng