[idn] max labels size

Hi,
	on our discussion today at the meeting about max label size, I did a scan
on gtlds on max label size on the 2nd level. We are already using 63 bytes
labels. Here are the results:

24: CENSUSADDRESSLISTAPPEALS.GOV
22: MARIONLIFELONGLEARNING.EDU
63: HOSTING-HOSTING-HOSTING-HOSTING-HOSTING-HOSTING-HOSTING-HOSTING.NET
63: HOSTING-HOSTING-HOSTING-HOSTING-HOSTING-HOSTING-HOSTING-HOSTING.ORG
63: BRELLA-INTERACTIVE-MULTIMEDIA-INTERNET-VIDEO-PRODUCTION-CHICAGO.COM

Marc.

Marc Blanchet
Viagénie inc.
tel: 418-656-9254
http://www.viagenie.qc.ca

Normos (http://www.normos.org): Internet standards portal:
IETF RFC, drafts, IANA, W3C, ATMForum, ISO, ... all in one place.