[idn] preliminary agenda for ietf

- Here is a first cut of the idn wg agenda for IETF Pittsburg.
- We are asking the secretariat to publish it at the same time. If changes
are done before the agenda submission deadline, we will resend a new
version to secretariat.

- Agenda is full, so presenters are requested to prepare their
presentations based on the allocated time slot.
- Please send corrections or additions to wg chairs.
- idn sessions are: monday july 31@15h30 and wednesday aug 2@9h00. subject
to change.

Marc & James.

=====================
idn wg agenda
IETF Pittsburg, July 2000

Agenda v1.0

Agenda bashing and blue sheet, 5 min.
WG update, 5 min.
Requirements, James Seng, 30 min., draft-ietf-idn-req
RACE, Paul Hoffman, 15 min., draft-ietf-idn-race
ICU, Seungik Lee, 15 min., draft-ietf-idn-icu
UDNS, Paul Hoffman (on behalf of Dan Oscarsson), 15 min., draft-ietf-idn-udns
Using UTF8 in DNS, Stuart Kwan, draft-skwan-utf8-dns, 15 min.
IDNE, Marc Blanchet, 15 min., draft-ietf-idn-idne
Nameprep, Paul Hoffman, 15 min, draft-ietf-idn-nameprep
Usable character table represented with DNS, Yoshiro Yoneya, 15 min.
Han ideograph for idn, James Seng, 15 min.
NuBind, Bill Semich, 15 min.
Neteka's NeDNS Protocol,  Edmon Chung and David Leung, 15 min.
mDN kit, Yasuhiro Morishita, 15 min.
Comparaison, Paul Hoffman, 30 min., draft-ietf-idn-comp
WG next steps, 20 min.

=====================
MONDAY, July 31, 2000
1530-1730  Afternoon Sessions II
INT  idn	Internationalized Domain Names WG *

WEDNESDAY, August 2, 2000
0900-1130  Morning Sessions
INT  idn	Internationalized Domain Names WG *

Marc Blanchet
Viagénie inc.
tel: 418-656-9254
http://www.viagenie.qc.ca

Normos (http://www.normos.org): Internet standards portal:
IETF RFC, drafts, IANA, W3C, ATMForum, ISO, ... all in one place.