Re: [idn] Proposal for creation of new gTLD for IDN

At the very least, if the presumption is that the domain name is in a particular
language, then the 2-letter language code should be used, not the 2 letter
country code:  ko = Korean, ja = Japanese but kr = Korea, jp = Japan.

But I find this proposal inappropriate for IDN.
--
Andrea Vine, avine@eng.sun.com, iPlanet i18n architect
"Stew my foot and call me Brenda"