RE: [idn] Preparation of Internationalized Host Names - Hebrew

In host names, several Hebrew characters are problematic:

1. Punctuation

05c0 Hebrew Punctuation Paseq
05c3 Hebrew Punctuation Sof Pasuq

These should be prohibited just like other punctuation.

2. Cantillation Marks
0591 to 05af

These should be either prohibited or ignored since they do not affect
pronunciation, similar to ignoring case differences.

Personally, I would rather prohibit them since their presence is most likely
to be an error.

2. Points
05b0 to 05c4

These should be either prohibited or ignored since they are optional. In
modern Hebrew they are seldom used, not all systems support them, and it is
valid to omit them.

Personally, I would rather ignore them because a user may enter them and why
not let him.

Jony