Re: [idn] Canonicalization: [28] through [31]

Lets not go to the detail of the design. We are working on the requirements.

Depending on the canonicalization we adopted, the process may not be too CPU
intensive that doing it several times may be 'okay'. I mean, heck, we already
doing strcasecmp() many times...

-James Seng