Re: [idn] case folding

At 11:12 11/06/00 , James Seng wrote:
>Any other script/language not handled in UTR#21 could be handled by the
>proposed protocol in whatever ways it seem fit. (DNAME good, Duplicated Bad, DNAME good, Duplicated Bad...:-)))))
>
>-James Seng

I would ask that any proposal clearly SPECIFY how other cases
are handled, so that each proposal can be clearly understood. :-)

Also, is UTR#21 available online someplace so that folks can
evaluate its contents ?  If someone could post a URL that would
be most helpful.  Alternately, if it isn't available online,
perhaps the UNICODE folks could make it available to IDN WG
participants as a special case.  If UTR#21 is sold as a book,
the ISBN number would be most critical to get published on
this list.

Ran
rja@inet.org