[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [idn] canonicalization
- From: James Seng <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 19:19:35 +0800
- Delivery-date: Sat, 27 May 2000 04:17:15 -0700
- Envelope-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
so is there any conclusion here?
1. leave this out and treat that it is not a problem for anyone? or;
2. do some minimual canonicalization and then hope for the best? or;
3. some other suggestions?