[idn] Summary of IDN WG

- Requirement I-D still have a lot of problems.
  o Need to define the scope of the work we are doing
  o Need archiecture design of IDN as presented by Harald
  o Need to incorporate feedback from the presentors
  o Need to address the definition of Hostname vs Domain name
  o Need to cut down the number of requirements removing the "wish-list"
  o Need a new editor

Action Plan:
1. Harald and John has offered to trash out -02.txt
2. Zita Wenzel will then take over as the editor after this.

Aside, I also have an offline discussion with Paul and we will be working on a
comparsion encoding performance. Will keep everyone updated.

-James Seng